sooooooo, long story short, this car is low, and i have a hard time driving it without hitting exhaust/tips constantly. if i put people in it, forget a bout it....

i had my original springs re-arched, hot and cold something or other, they said they would be waaaay taller, as they were showing a two inch higher arch than normal when they were done. springs back on the car, and boom. same exact ride height, and i still managed to drag some tips around a corner.

the suspension shop was being very cool with me, but the company they used to re-arch them were not being reasonable at all with the shop. the best they would do, is try to re-work them a bit, with no guarantees, at an additional cost. i was not willing to take another chance of spending more money on the springs, and more R and R at the shop for removal/install.

so, i spent more money, and bought espo's AAR ride height version of leaf's, and while we were there, put in new torsion bars as well......

the front will still be tweaked down about an inch, but the rear is where it is staying.

here it is for now!

new tires are in store as well, as money will allow....

next up, the freshening up of the aging black accents, worn grill, and rework that 'glass hood a bit!

7909376-IMG_0910.jpg (265 downloads)