I was not going to post again....

But hey, lifts have hydraulic pistons....and they have some kind of restraint system in case the piston fails.

Also all of those guys too scared to use hydraulic equipment, i wonder how you get around using a hydraulic press....have you ever seen one of those things unload all of a sudden when pressing stuff???? Still, people use em.

Jack the car as I showed, fix it solid somehow for safety and thats it. When working with power tools, cars, and any other type of equipment in a shop you just have to watch out for safety always...but you are always at risk even if you are just standing there and watching. Just make it as safe as you can.

Its just an easy way of puting your car in a workable position QUICK with a tool most any car hobbyist already has in his garage. This is a tip mostly for backyard hobbyists. I have a shop, and I find it handy in certain occasions...Even when I have a rotisserie AND a lift.

PERIOD.

Now this is my last post. Anything else and its just beating a dead horse.

Oh BTW, all you guys stop eating McDonalds, drinking pop soda, processed foods packed with preservatives and chemical crap, and all that junk most all of you guys eat on a daily basis....that might kill you way faster than my backyard trick. LOL.

Kirby: No lobster for you!!! -inside joke-