Most of us has an engine hoist taking up space. My shop is 20x40 so storage of a tool that next week I will have used 2 times for it's intended use in the last five years is hard to justify. Your tip has added another potential use for it and I say Thanks. Now I know I must be the only person who has skipped some of the safety practices that would be recommended to all who perform any tasks in the pursuit of my hobby, such as safety glasses and shoes, correct masks, goggles, all things welding requires the certification, and correct ventilation and lighting, storage of all materials correctly and the list goes on forever. I grew up watching my dad working on a dirt spot with a bumper jack and concrete block 50 years ago and now I know why he hollered "Get Back" so many times when I wanted to help. I stop working if someone enters my shop as I consider it a dangerous place where someone could be injured, likely me. But I was there this morning at a little past seven drug out a chair and finished my coffee and then cleaned up last nights mess left when I pulled the door closed after ten tired and confused. A phone call about the passing of a friend of cancer brought me from the shop to the computer to see if any arrangements were posted and I ended up here. So everyone back to work and lets be safe out there!