Quote:

Quote:

I'm with you, time matters and sometimes you have to take chances. It don't scare me a bit, I think it's been done before and will be done again.

Gary,
sorry but I dis-agree.

Life matters. Life is way to short as it is to speed up the process.
A really good friend of mine died 'taking a shortcut'. All because instead of taking 30 seconds and walking around a running farm tractor, he decided to step over a spinning driveshaft that was running a conveyer rig. And it cost him his life. The driveshaft snagged a loose piece of thread on his coverall pants leg and proceded to beat him to a pulp breaking virtually every bone in his body before squeezing him out of his coveralls like a banana. I found out about it the next day when his dad called me at work.

That was Dec 6th 1992 and to this day I get this feeling in my bones like someone is tapping on my shoulder when I'm getting to 'take shortcuts'

Could the same thing happen here or are the scenarios the same? No.
But it's only going to take one simple / miniscule thing to go horribly wrong to change your thought process about safety. And when it does, you will spend the rest of your life thinking what could have been done better

Domingo
My sincerest apologies for the hijack,, and absolutly no dis-respect meant in any way.
But it just gets a little personal for me.

No problem on this end...