I built a stroked 400 with the 4.15" stroke crank , 6.76" rods, and flat tops (499cid @ 4.375" bore.) With the 75cc Edel-broke Victors, Compression is 12.4:1.
Everything fit, only needed to clearance the oil pump pickup boss. The machine shop I used "re-balanced" the 440 source balanced assembly, and I think they messed up the balance. I'm going to have it re-checked now that the engine is out because of the broken cylinder head.

I also just built a stroked 440 (only 0.030 over or 4.350") with the 4.25" stroke, 7.1" rods, and 17cc dished pistons with 84cc stealth heads for about 10.3:1 compression, and 505 cid (I think 512 is with a 4.375" bore size.) No clearance issues, just the oil pump pickup boss. FWIW, both engines are using 1/2" internal oil pickup tubes.
I bought a scale and rod balancing fixture and verified the balance weights were the same as what 440 source had on their balance sheet. My average Reciprocaring weight (piston, pin, locks, rings, and pin end of rod measured within 1.39 gram. The Rotating end weight was within 0.71 gram. So, I did not re-balance the crank, and this engine runs smooth. A few rods had tight pin bosses, and one had the rod bearing "notch" slightly out of place where it positioned the bearing too close to the crank fillet so there was almost no rod side clearance. This was found during mockup and corrected by chamfering the bearing slightly.
All the main and rod oil clearances were good, around 0.002".

No issues with ring packs or anything like that.
Windage tray selection for clearance of the crank and oil pan may be a consideration? The 440 source stroker windage trays are too deep for a stock or reproduction "Hemi" oil pan, but do fit most race oil pans.