Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I am really debating on what I am gonna do. I already have most of the components for the 4.15 stroke. .................... If I get the refund ..................I really dont know what to do.

If they WILL give you a refund and NOT a credit you may have a choice.

A few more cubes isn't worth the stress. Build what you have and learn from it for the next shortblock.

I think your right but I am just really upset about how hughes has treated me and acted as if it were my fault. They will refund me at a 400 dollar restocking fee, that means I am only gonna get around 1600 back. If I keep the it I have to pay them 200 dollars for them to send me the correct pistons and 250 to balance it from my local machine shop. Or I can take my money and go to 440source. If I go to 440source at least I can get a custom kit that works put of the box.

Did you tell Hughes exactly what you were looking for? Did they offer you, or tell you, that there was a dish piston option?

I've had my share of issues with Dave , but from reading your posts on this whole build subject I really don't think Hughes is totally at fault here.

Do you really think that a cheap charlies chinese junk stroker kit, from anyone, is going to be good to go out of the box ? ...