Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I am really debating on what I am gonna do. I already have most of the components for the 4.15 stroke. .................... If I get the refund ..................I really dont know what to do.

If they WILL give you a refund and NOT a credit you may have a choice.

A few more cubes isn't worth the stress. Build what you have and learn from it for the next shortblock.

I think your right but I am just really upset about how hughes has treated me and acted as if it were my fault. They will refund me at a 400 dollar restocking fee, that means I am only gonna get around 1600 back. If I keep the it I have to pay them 200 dollars for them to send me the correct pistons and 250 to balance it from my local machine shop. Or I can take my money and go to 440source. If I go to 440source at least I can get a custom kit that works put of the box.

I thought that was Hughes m.o.? Treating people like they were idiots when they screwed something up? I could be wrong. Thought they were on the same list as Jim's and the guy from New York that got banned. Fuelinjectedfish?
Nothing to add to the topic, I have wondered the same thing myself when trying to decide what I wanted to put in my R/T.

1969 Dart GTS 340
1969 Super Bee X9 N-96
1969 Coronet R/T X9 N-96
2015 Dodge Dart GT
2019 Ram 2500 Big Horn.
Looking for the original block for my Bee. The last 4 are 7449