Elpolacko (I think his first name is Steve) is a great guy with lots more suspension experience then I will ever have. I suggest you contact him and seek his words of wisdom, he will not point you in the wrong direction.

He builds the kits and can tell you what you need to do, or not to do as far as your F body is concerned.

I will not pretend to know more then a guy like Elpolacko. Taking advice from him would be much better then accepting my thoughts with my limited knowledge.

I'm not afraid to speak up when I feel someone with little or no understanding wants to do something suspension related I think might be dangerous, but I'm smart enough to know when someone that knows more then me about a subject speaks, I should shut up and listen.

Please let us know what he thinks, and suggests, about the subject, I think we can all learn something here.

I do want to remind you, your F body does not have a frame in the front. You have a reinforced, 16 gauge (or maybe even 18 gauge), multiple piece, sheet metal box they call a frame. Gene