Here's anopther reply on the rim size... when I raced seriously years ago in the SCCA Street Preparted catagory, the 16s were the hot setup, even favored over the 17-18 then... but times have changed. I'd probably get 17x11 rims now and run 315 or 335-35x17 front and rear... which means I'd have to modify my fender lips a little more (not a factor to me other than the minor cost/time, etc... S/P rules allow fender mods/flairs). also... its bigger bucks today for that switch... my 16x10 Centerline X-series race rims are paid for, as well as the lips modified accordingly as needed... just slightly. SO..if I'd run into some extra $$$$ today.. sure, I'd go 17X11 rims f/r with 335x35x17 Hoosiers. 18s??? bigger bucks overall and perhaps not the best choice as other top racers seem to be staying with the 17s for the SCCA E/SP class.

Mopar Mitch Lelito
Chgo area

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!