I'm on MOPAX.com almost every day. I offer my experience from SCCA Solo II/autocross, as well as some hi-speed road course autocross events, all stemming with the same Dodge Challenger T/A (detailed clone) which is nationally prepared to compete with the SCCA Solo II class of E/Street Prepared. I've owned the car since 1975 (just a young 19 yrs old then!); I progressively modified the car per SCCA Solo II rules. I've won many Chicago Region and other local season championships throughout the 1980s-mid-1990s. Curently, I use the car for "social" hi-speed road course track-lapping sessions (Elkhart Lk, WI Road America; Joliet, IL Rt. 66 Autobahn; Blackhawk Farms, WIS). I'm a member of the Midwest Council Of Sports Car Clubs; occasionall "road race Pace Car". AND... the car is displayed at various wknd local car shows, but I favor the Mopar car shows. The car performs outstandingly well, especially with a fresh set of sticky Hoosier DOT 275-45-16 race radials as mounted on my 16x10 rims front/rear. Over the past 35+ yrs, I've accumulated over 250 awards predominatly from racing and some shows. It's best magazine feature was in MOPAR ACTION, August 2006 issue, as well as a few others from the past.

Mopar Mitch
Chgo area
Challenger T/A #76 E/SP

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!