Quote:

My apologies, for being to harsh. But you didn't list any plans for future suspension mods. I see a baseline but no listed interest in suspension mods.

No need to apologize, I have thick skin. I've been into Mopars for nearly 30 years, and one of my favorites are the 1973-74 Dusters. I also have an interest in the six cylinder cars. Needless to say 6-cyl. later model A-bodies were always the low car on the totem pole so to speak so it's a good thing I could care less about what others think of my cars/interests.

Quote:

You don't need $30K in parts to do mods. What suspension handling mods are you looking to do? What is your budget? You could do a lot for $500. Especially if you hunt for the right used parts like you do.

I did add a few future mods I will be making if that improves things. I will be picking a few things up as the deals present themselves.
I'm not out to set any records or have a track day car. I just want something that handles better than when it was new, keeps the factory appearance, and most importantly retains the overall factory feel and ride quality of the car(s).

1969 Dodge Super Bee A12 (440 Six Pack, 4-speed, Dana 60 4.10)

1972 Plymouth Road Runner (400, 4-speed, 8.75" 3.23)

1974 Plymouth Duster 360 (360, 4-speed, 8.75" 3.23)