Quote:

scott, when i picked up my 69 340 a couple of weeks ago, the guy was cool, and threw the trans in, with the deal. motor is complete except for the manifolds and fan (blewbyu somehow managed to buy from the motor.... ) and it's all there, including starter, alternator, fuel pump, carb, etc. can get you some numbers when i get it out of the trailer.

will ask the "a" body guys to post in the various forums, to see if anyone has the car for this motor, and if they do, i'd swap it for another 340. mine did turn over, and nothing seems broken/missing externally. mines going into a dakota, so the starter, intake and carb, alternator and brackets, dizzie, etc., may be available, as i wont need them. thats UNLESS someone finds the car to match the numbers, and the person actually wants it.

Sorry about the parts missing but when i seen the add on Ebay it said those items where not included with the auction for the motor, so i called the guy and asked if he had them and wanted to sell them, and he said yes. The manifolds were spot on date code for my car and my fan blade was bent up. On another note are you saying the motor was a 69 date 340 and not the numbers matching to that Demon. As it sure looked like a correct 71 engine to me in the pictures.