My brother bought a 68 Dart GTS 340 4-speed car in 1972. I got to drive it in 1973 during the first gas crunch and I was working at a local gas station. I thought that Dart was very nice and man did it run hard. It also had a slightly rougher idle then most cars as it had the stick cam Mopar used in the 68 340 cars with the stick. My other brother had a 65 Monaco with a 426 wedge in it and it was a very nice riding and built car. It was also very comfortable as it had the console and factory tach. Maybe I just loved muscle cars to much to look for any bad features. There was just so many muscle cars everywhere back then that it was awesome. I would always fight with my buddies over who had the best cars as most of my buddies were Chevy heads. I always remember the guy up the street who had a 67 383 4-speed Cuda and it was black with the small red stripe. I would walk by his garage every day and it was an old garage with no doors on it so I could always get a good look at it. Man those were the days ! Ron