Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

car is n/a...we only pull 6 degres timing out on the hit for .2 sec...you gotta know how it works and you must have good front end travel.

I know how they work, I've had my Duster on the back bumper with them for 2 passes, third pass and it's on marbles. It's not the bars, it's the tracks. You must only run on very good tracks. Not all of us have that luxury.

what track do you race at?

Mostly at Orlando Speed World, it's OK most times but others times, especially late at night it's not. That particular time I described was the Gamblers race at Silver Dollar after the division finals. I race some of the outlaw tracks too like Lakeland and CFRC been to Moroso, Bradenton, Gainseville many are nice tracks some not so.

I had to let out of it with the wheels in the air during the King of the Track night at Speed World one year, I was about to take out the tree and the motorcycle in the other lane. Car was fine up to that point but it was about 2am. Like I said on a good track they work, on a marginal track it's hit and miss.

Last edited by Guitar Jones; 06/20/11 07:00 PM.

"Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.