Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

If you take TEN DRIVERS from BOX and TEN DRIVERS from NO BOX ( RANDOM DRIVERS) and you average the NO BOX reaction times and the BOX reaction times,, you would realize that the "BOX" drivers have a MUCH BETTER reaction time... Does the "BOX" contribute to the better reaction time??? It most CERTAINLY DOES,, otherwise WHY WOULD ANYONE SPEND THE MONEY TO PURCHASE A BOX???? So,, How could you THINK there is NOT an advantage?????

If you take ten random drivers, I agree with you. If you take the box cars and mix them with the no box cars the whole race, I agree there is an unfair advantage to the box cars. Take whomever is in the final with the box car and I am pretty certain they can hold their own on the tree. You wont get that far without being able cut lights as good as the Super Pro guys. Also, will lay down money that the average reaction time of the No Box Nationals two weeks ago was as good as any Super Pro race!

Since when does having the better light always turn on the -W- anyway?

Good point Won plenty of races being the second off the line. But it starts up front and if you are second off the tree you better be within .02 of the other racer or pray that they suck at the other end.

AFCO, Rons Fuel Injection sponsored Dodge Challenger Mention Street Lethal Motorsports