Quote:

I want to say thanks to Josh for taking this on. I know it can't be any small undertaking. I am going to try to support this event (even from 1,000 miles away). What kind of ET do you think it will take to make Quick 32? I will be honest, I haven't looked at any fliers so if it contains this info I apologize in advance. Is the quick 32 open cockpit and door cars combined? Evenly split into 16/16 qualified split? Just checking since I would like to run for at least $5K to travel that far. When it will cost at least $600 in diesel fuel to get there the cost of entry is not normally an issue. BTW, I raced at a big dollar bracket race here in Dallas last Thanksgiving weekend and the entry was $400.....the place was absolutely packed. Not sure why everyone whines about the cost when the payouts are good.
I have a problem fielding a $60K race car on a regular Saturday night bracket race that pays $1k to win with a $60+ entry. That math doesn't make sense.
Take care and I'm looking forward to it.

•Qualifying for the Quickest 16 Door Slammers and Quickest 16 Dragsters, faster than 8.30
•Non-Qualifiers drop to Super Pro Class
•Eliminations Dial-in must be within .20 of Qualifying Time
•Driver responsible for verifying the correct dial-in is set for his car prior to staging

Tree Full
Motor Mopar Only — No other motor design will pass tech
Electronics Allowed
Equipment Nitrous, Super Charger, Turbo Charger Allowed
Tech Items Driver and car must pass NHRA guidelines for the speed run. Cars, safety equipment, and driver’s credentials will be thoroughly inspected when submitting for technical inspection. Check your expiration dates and update if necessary before arriving to the track.
Ladder Door Slammers on one side and Dragsters on the other of the ladder. The winner of each to meet in the Finals.
Burnout May go past the starting line and backup to stage
Other Alternates are used if Qualifiers are withdrawn prior to the start of Eliminations
Lane Choice First Round gives lane choice to faster qualifier, with subsequent rounds going to the better Reaction Time of the previous round.

BB, TT5,Procharged 3300lb Street Car 4.79/154