Now wait a minute Dan....Italian sports car, come on man.

Have you ever seen a successful Mopar event at this track in Indianapolis? I havent, now granted maybe it was the wrong time or the wrong show, but that alone is something to think about

Dan, track rental and insurance for this race is upwards of 50,000 dollars....you want to do some quick math for me on that bud. Sponsors range from 3,500 to 500...go ahead and take a guess at what that totals.

Take a quick 32 class that the sponsor has never once in the history of the race covered even the winners purse...... theres another check to write..... Now as far as what these guys ill race for, I have personally or thru someone else contacted every mopar quick car that i can think of and even the guys from chicago are happy with a 5k payday.

tee shirts, yep your right there is some profit there....if spectators come and buy them....and I dont buy 2000 and only sell 1,000 then its another break even deal.

The track doesnt allow you to make a penny on concessions..... add lights, tents, trophys, employees, hotels for judges, and everything else and your lucky to break even the first year.

I also didnt raise entry fees. It is the same as last year, i did lower the super pro and pro by 1k.

Now as far as the saturday race, I truly though that a guy would gladly spend an extra 40 dollars to race for an additional 6k to 8k, or way more if the cars sign up and show up.

Dan, I bought a name to a show you are correct, but i was going to start with a small show at indy anyway as I wanted to have a place for mopar fans to go since gateway closed and I attend other mopar races where guys pay 70-90 dollars to race for 1000, or 1,200, or even less.

If this year is a success, next year payouts will go back up,, probably higher than st louis, and I will do that year after year, as long as I can pay the bills, but you have to let me get through my first year doing a show/dragrace this big with no experience at it and no historical data of the event taking place in Indianapolis.

I want this to become a Mopar Dragrace of truly Monstrous proportion that the whole country wants to attend, but man, cut me some slack on my first year.