Quote:

"I am planning on a 4.15 stroker crank and rods from 440 source, with .030 over SRP forged pistons (p/n 231521 - 4032 alloy)"

Question #1 - any reason for those pistons?
Q #2 - Why not get the full stroker kit with pistons from 440 source?
Q #3 - Why 4.15" stroke? You could go 4.25" stroke with 7.1" rods and still have internal oiling? or 4.375" stroke with external oiling, and the kits are all the same cost?

Quote:

Head and related questions:
"Edelbrock Performer Alumimum heads (p/n 60929)"
"Are the Edelbrock Victor heads a good setup up, or are Victors too much for the street?"

The Answer depends on how much power you want to make and how much $$$$ you want to spend.
The Performer head are more of a replacement performance head that will work with stock style rocker arms, and intake manifolds. They cam make 500+ HP out of the box, and can be ported for even more power.
The Victor heads are good if you want to make over 600 HP, but require special offset rocker arms adding to the cost, and would be a better choice if running a solid roller cam and 1,000+ cfm induction. The standard port size Victor uses a 0.600" offset intake rocker and I think the most afforadable set is from Hughes Engines @ $600/set and they are on backorder.
The Victor Max Wedge port heads use a 0.725" or more offset intake rocker arm set, and T&D makes them for about $1,000, and pushrod clearance is very tight. I think the Indy 0.800" offset rockers from Harlan Sharpe would also work, but they are also $1,000+.
With the MaxWedge size heads you need a matching size intake manifold too.

Quote:

"Comp Cams Comp Kit CCA-K21-233-4 (290/298 .540/.558 - solid flat tappet)"

The cam is 252/260 @ 0.050".
With a 500" stroker it will be decent street/strip profile. If car is mostly street a smaller cam may be easier to live with (but not as much fun.) With the Flat tappets you will have to run race motor oil with good high pressure additives to keep from wiping out the lobes.
I would use the three bolt timing setup, over the single bolt.

Quote:

" with Comp 1621 roller rockers (1.5 ratio)"

You could use 1.6:1 ratio for more valve lift?

Quote:

"Edelbrock Performer 440 dual plane manifold"

Forget that intake, With your cam/compression the RPM dual plane would be a minimum, and you could use a single plane with no problem.

Quote:

"Carter thermoquad"

Maybe if you can get it tuned to the combination and supplied with a good fuel system? Holley 950HP or larger.

Quote:

"a 2800 stall converter, 3.91 gears (I also have a set of 3.55s and 3.23s to try out too if necessary) and 26 inch tall Mickey Thompson ET Drag radials. The cars has Mopar Performance Super Stock springs too."

You may be OK here? I would use a 3,500 stall converter.

Quote:

"With those edelbrock heads (84cc), a .039 gasket, knocking .010 off the deck of the block (guesstimate), on paper, the compression ratio works out to 10.75:1 and the pistons are .015 down in the hole."

0.054" quench is not that good? Look at the 440 source kits, with D-Dished pistons. Most have near zero deck (good quench) and the dish lowers compression for easy running on pump gas.

Quote:

"Any ideas on what to expect horsepower-wise with this setup and what times I will run in the 1/4-mile?"

I'll guess 550 HP with the RPM heads. Ported heads could up that to about 580?
1/4 mile times depend on vehicle weight, gear, converter, traction, etc, but at least 11's or better?