Not a bad combo at all but I would make a few changes. More converter , a better intake and I myself would use a Holley DP carb for your setup. Its very close to my 440 other then yours will be stroked. I have the MP .557 cam that looks close to your cam by the specs you have. I run the Holley SD intake which should work nice on your combo. I have seen some strokers running the Performer RPM intake and they seem to work good on mild strokers. The RPM surprised me as how good it still pulls up at 6500 as my son uses one on his 400 in his Dart. Its a nice street/strip intake also. I use a Dynamic 9.5 converter that flashes about 4200 but drives like a normal converter. I really like that converter in my street/strip cars. I would say with a good intake (SD or RPM) and a nice converter with about 3800 flash and an 850 DP at least will really bring it alive. 11's should be easy for you then.
I am pulling my 440 out this week to put my new 493 stroker in my 63 and my old 440 will be going in my buddies black 65 Coronet 500. He does not want to put a roll bar in it so he does not want to go faster then 11.50's. My car went 11.49 with it so his 65 should run mid 11's and your's should run easy 11's and even low 11's if you really get aggressive with your combo. Got any pics of your 65 ? Good luck , Ron

Last edited by 383man; 05/17/11 01:51 PM.