That car is probably one of the very few I have seen that has been blasted properly IMO. The sheetmetal is clean and there is no surface rust or "not so good" blasted areas on the hard to reach spots. I usually see cars back from the blaster here at moparts and they always look like a partially done job and then they prime over the "light flash rust". This one has been blasted real good with attention on gettong to all the nooks and crannies. Good job. Also, your bodyman knows what he says when he told you to keep them off the exterior sheetmetal. Blasting warps. Period. Even if somebody tells me they can blast without warping I say "no thanks" I wont risk warping nice original sheetmetal. Id rather spend some time sanding than trying to fix wavy panels afterwards and having to use bondo (noooo!!!noo! nooooo!!!!).

On painting the car separate....dont do that. Do it all at the same time and then assemble.

Also being a metallic paint car, dont paint doors and fenders separate. Paint em bolted on the car to assure that the flake is nice and even. Thats the way Ma Mopar did them. Also, you dont risk chipping anything afterwards----again metallic would be a [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean] to match if something bad happens!! And you are bound to have that happen when trying to mount those big fenders and doors on when they are all nice and painted.