i just pulled the trans. clutch disc was installed correctly i pulled the plate and disc and the disc slides nicely on the spline. the throw out slides nicely on the shaft. i cant figure this out! i did have a prolemn when pulling the trans where it would not want to pull out of the pilot bearing. i actually had to put 2 tie straps on either side of bellhouse and the rear frame and crank them down to get the trans to slide out. even with both straps cranked tight it still did not want to pull out. with tension on both straps i put a crow bar in the space between the block and bellhouse and she popped out. i know it had to be hung up in the pilot because i removed all the bolts to the pressure plate and it still would not pull out. im thinking it was suction in the crank because it was filled with grease. i stuck my finger in the hole and i could feel suction when i pulled it out. but it had to be a bunch of suck there to hold it like it did. also the disc could not have been backwards because it sat nicely on the flywheel when installed and if i flip it it hits the flywheel bolts and sticks out a half inch. the only thing i can think of is the pressure plate which is new. maybe it dont release pressure off the disc when pedal is down. any suggestions is appreciated. ill try anything right now. my next move is to take the trans to the guy who rebuilt it. thank you for any help you can offer.