Want to hear cheap. I built a 71 440 from a Chrysler 300 that had out of round cylinders, one in particular was .017 out. The owner was cheap and didn't want to bore it. I tanked the block, put in new cam bushings, cleaned up the crank, rods and pistons, put everything back as is with new rings, bearings etc., put in a used 484 cam I had sitting around from a previous engine, had the heads milled .040 to bring compression up from the factory 9 to 1., installed a used eddy performer with a 750 holley. rebuilt 727 with a 3000 converter and 3.91 gears in his 71 Charger which has a worn out suspension. The engine is now 10 years old and has excessive wear on # 2 cyl and the engine smokes on that bank but he is happy with it and it is still going. He drives it 40 miles to the track and back home and it runs consistent 12.70s at 106 mph. This is on an engine 10 yrs old with 70 percent leakdown on # 2 cyl. Imagine what it could run rebored with fresh heads and balanced. This is proof it doesn't take much to get a mopar running.