So I made an order with summit last weeek for my griffin aluminum radiator, which I now see I'm going to have to polish the top of it! also ordered some AN fittings and hose and fuel filter to fab up something fancy from the fuel pump to the carb.

I was all set to be in the garage for the weekend, but saturday turned into running errands and spending time with my 10 yr old son. Sunday I slept in, till 10:30!! yes, that's right, I woke up at 10:30!! It was awesome! Took a while to get going.. Then wouldn't you know it, the man-vision shows were on spike/speed/etc and then the race, and then we went to lunch, got home, had a small honey-do list to do, then I forced myself into the garage to find the stupid a/c drain line clogged and backing up to the garage. Had to deal with and correct that, and then got some gumption to do something.. I cleaned up the car parts around and on my car and evaluated stuff. I had a hair up my rump to work on my grill. I noticed my left headlight bezel stainless trim had a bend in it! UGH!! So I figured out and painstakenly removed it and it was an edge bend, so I was able to carefully bend it back with pliers. I also noticed the bezel has a tiny chunk of plastic missing at that bend, so I went to the store and got some JB weld, I mixed up a little and smoothed it on that missing part. should be cured by now, so I can sand it tonight when I get home. I also sanded the satellite-style paint off the outer perimter of the grille so I can paint that this week.

I'm all over the dang place, but little by little!

-Jarrod Pilone
'70 Plymouth RR Convertible with amazing custom paint(Tribute/Recreation/Whateveryouwannacallit)
My Project Thread