Had to wait for the passenger door to be done, after I went up for him to measure where to install the right mirror (It didn't have one from the factory), the repop I had previously bought years ago broke. So I got another one from year one, and it had much better chrome! Now the passenger door is all together and looking sharp.

While waiting for the new top to get put on and the windshield done, Richard test fit the air cleaner and I told him to go ahead and work on the artwork since we have some downtime. This is the first draft of it, there will be a few changes, but I am happy otherwise. He did this freehand! The man is an artist!

Still no rear door panels (the tiny ones that pop in there). Classic industries is going to reach out to me this week to give me a real ETA. That's preventing the large rear interior panels to be installed (these clip from behind) and the backseat installed.

Hoping the top is done this week or next, and the windshield too. Once the backseat is in, the car comes home.

I plan to "nut and bolt" the car to ensure safety, and I have to reclock the torsion bars, I messed up when putting the engine in, and the adjustment bolts stick out from the control arm too far.. oops!

IMG_5940.jpgIMG_5941.jpgIMG_5825.jpgIMG_5938.jpg

-Jarrod Pilone
'70 Plymouth RR Convertible with amazing custom paint(Tribute/Recreation/Whateveryouwannacallit)
My Project Thread