It's made its way onto his lift. Cranking the engine with the starter to check oil distribution to the valvetrain and to get the lifters pumped up strained the starter (which was a new mini-starter from 440source 6 years ago) and it took a poo. So I got a brand new mini-starter from the parts store and we were back in business. I had to flip the driver's side rocker shaft over 180 deg because I had the enlarged bolt hole facing up instead of down.. oops! There's still one lifter that's not fully pumped up, but it's coming along. We are going to let it ride till it fires up and see if it comes to life. We expect it to without a problem.

Richard is working to get the exhaust to all line up (fitting a Pypes stainless cat-back to TTI headers). It will get fulled welded in, correct tips put on, and buttoned up once the overlap-style exhaust band clamps come in from summit racing. Reverse lights are in, tank vent lines, and he's getting the rear light harness routed and connected now. Expecting to have a full electrical check early this coming week and attempt to start the engine.

Now we are cooking with grease!!

IMG_4550.JPGIMG_4558.JPGIMG_4559.JPGIMG_4563.JPG

-Jarrod Pilone
'70 Plymouth RR Convertible with amazing custom paint(Tribute/Recreation/Whateveryouwannacallit)
My Project Thread