Another update:

I corrected the toe-in as best I could (with a measuring tape and a level), and while I was fixing that, I went ahead and loosened the cam bolts on the drivers side upper control arm. Well, low and behold, I brought it down when I was finished and the camber was corrected. I have slight positive camber now, but I drove it around and the tires dont howl.

What's more is that I may have fixed my torsion bar issues! When I brought it down, the car was at the upper height again. I thought, okay, now I have to push it down. Well, I couldn't. Not only that, but the suspension was MUCH more rebounding than normal. I took it around the block and when I came back, the suspension hadn't sagged. I drove it again today with the same results.

I did, however, notice one problem I think:

These are Wilwood front fixed calipers, so there shouldn't be this much drag on the rotor, right?

For reference, each of the four piston sticks out about 1/8", and I checked that there was no pressure from the master cylinder. It looks like the cups are stuck in the out position.