Because I re-did my front end, I had to unload my torison bars. Well, after I got everything buttoned up, I cranked the torsion bars up again. I got the car pretty high up, too far actually, and then brought them down to a pretty low front ride height.

Because the tire was very close (1/8") from the wheelwell, I cranked it up just a bit. I jounced the car multiple times to "settle" it, and it seemed to stay in the right place.

To test the brakes, I took it around the block, and upon returning, I noticed that the ride height sank right back down to 1/8" from the tires. I looked under the car, and the adjusting bolts were where they were prior to the sinking.

And so yesterday, I cranked the adjusting bolt clockwise again to bring the height up. It looked fine, even after a good thorough jouncing, but again right after taking it around the block just once, maybe 1 minute of driving, I could see and feel the suspension sink again. The adjusting bolt again didn't back out, but I am really confused. Any ideas? TIA

Last edited by sharpie; 06/13/08 12:16 AM.