Quote:

Quote:

im heading out to work now i will check it out in the mornin,thanks again everyone mike

some degree wheels are marked with TDC =0 (top dead center), 90 degrees after TDC, BDC(bottom dead center) = 180 after top dead center and some are marked 90 again BTDC(before top dead center or ABDC after bottom dead center) ) or 270, 270 = ATDC(after top dead center) Some degree wheels are marked both ways Keep in mind that all 90 degree V8 motors have two pistons that are at TDC at the same time, two at 90 ATDC, two at BDC and two at 90 ABDC or 90 degrees BTDC. Not all of them are at all four major points of the crankshaft revoluton at the same time, I think anyways My point is there are two pistons at TDC at the same time, #1 is in overlap beginning the #1 intake stroke and finishing the exhaust stroke while #6 is at the top of the compression stroke and starting down on the power stroke Another thing to keep in mind is the camshaft gear and cam move 1/2 the degrees that the crankshafts moves when rotating the crankshaft AND we always measure camshaft timing in CRANKSHAFT degrees HUH I hope this helps and makes sense Don't forget to check piston to valve clearances before starting the motor Especially on a roller cam like you have

This is making my head hurt , as you say , fireing order is 90 crank degrees appart.