motor is 340 stroker,ohio crankshaft 4" stroke crank,diamond dish pistons,herbert solid roller cam,pro gear 7 key timing set with tensioner,this is my 1st time degreeing a cam,i have a 11" moroso degree wheel,comp cam crank socket mounted tightly on the crank,ifound top dead center by using a positive stop rotating clockwise til it stopped, took reading on degree wheel,then turned it counterclockwise took another reading when it stopped, i then split the difference of the 2 readings and set the degree wheel to 0, i then set my indicator up on the deck surface with a pushrod contacting the indicator rotated clockwiseto find max lift ,then set the indicator to 0,rotated clockwise to .050 after max lift took a reading continued to turn clockwise to .050 before max lift took another reading.160*+80*=240*/2*=120*i am open to any suggestions as this is my 1st time degreeing a cam in.the cam is 108 lobe center installed at 104*,the cam was bought from moparts member and installed in his motor at 104* thanks again mike

Last edited by hp340nos; 02/20/10 10:30 PM.