Quote:

Those spark plug wire holders on the valve covers are obviously repro's because they are too white. The oil dip stick spear covering is too white also. Originally it was a pretty creamish looking white. You are missing the embossed "M" on your oil filter. I can't quite tell in your picture, but it is a common mistake I see is that the nut on the PVC is supposed to be a solid one. A lot of people use a stamped one by mistake. I have never seen that strap on the choke, so I wouldn't ever put one on. They did have a piece of tape over the choke cap originally so that I would do. It is quite common to find traces of orange paint on the valve cover edges and the plug wires as others have stated. Otherwise, it looks superb!

Yes you are correct, plug wire holders are repos . I have some nos ones, they are also 2 different colors. Do you know if anyone has a reproduction that looks right?
I agree on the dipstick as well, again, does anyone offer a correct one? I'm not wanting to pay NOS prices.
My oil filter has a big N for NAPA on it LOL! I'll change it out after I get a few miles on it.

The nut on the PCV is the one that came with it. I didn't know it wasn't right. Does anyone make the correct one?

Thanks for the help!!

Dan.