Back in the early 80's several friends and myslef would go to KC in Sept. AHRA had their fall bracket finals then. My friends lived in T-town and I lived in Miami,OK. I would meet them at the reststop on I44 around 12:30 PM on Fri. They would get to the rest stop and already be pretty well "tuned-up". This was back before it was such a big deal. Anyway we would continue on our way to KC. Usually arriving around 3-4 PM in a good state of tune. We would unhook one of our tow vehicles. The women would go shopping and we went to the bar. The wives usually came looking for us about 6. We would walk across the road to a joint that had fair food and a live band. We would close that joint down at 2 AM. Find our way back across the highway to our rooms. Now my best friend's wife had purchased a new black sleeping garment on the shopping spree. And he had uploaded the Moped and put it in the room. For some reason about 3:30 AM that Moped fired up went VROOM VROOM and crashed in to the door. Next morning Mike was found sound asleep in the floor next to the Moped. The Mrs. was not very happy all day long. Jim