Quote:

Evaporust , I found some last night but it was just a small bottle , is this a concentrate , it didn't say anything on the bottle so this is probably a stupid question. If it's not I'd have to spend $100 to get enough to put anything like a valve cover in it

I used it to clean up my spindles and instead of pouring a ton of evaporust into a big container I put them in a big zip lock bag one at a time and filled the excess space with small river rocks. This allowed me to use alot less of the evaporust and still get the whole spindle submerged.

For a valve cover I would settle for cleaning it one side at a time rather than using a lot of fluid to do it all at once. I'd make a rectangular frame out of scrap wood just big enough to hold the object and then set a trash bag in it filled with 1/4" or so of evaporust and then just rotate the valve cover over every few hours.

You can clean sheetmetal with this stuff by making a dam out of clay and then pour the evaporust inside. When you done you can remove it with a suction bulb.