good point on the warm enviroment!

yeah the colder the temp your trying to use this solution in the slower it reacts.. anything above 70 deg "typical weather where I am at during the spring and fall" works greats . I grew-up in Chicago and I know how cold the winters "fall through spring" get there and how bad the rust can be on parts.. If you have something really pitted up soaking it for 3 days in normal temperatures would really make a dent in the rust you remove.. it eventually will take it all off just depends on how deep it is. If after 24 hours if you still have alot of rust take a scotch brite pad to it so the solution can get at the rust it has been exposed to yet!!. lol I should of waited to post this until march! Its even freezing here now! as i see it it works as good or better than the stuff you can buy at these trade shows or auto parts stores and you can make it for pretty cheap. plus if you sand or soda blast you can really keep from getting alot of excess rust in the media your using and keep the media longer!