Quote:

Wow, 4100 lbs, you must have the spare tire and
tool box in the trunk. I would bet low
10,s with that much HP & TQ.

Next will be the idea spinning in your head, maybe
just a little juice to hit that 9 sec zone once.
That's if it doesn't make it on just the motor.
Have fun on the street, and buy stock in a tire
company!

I think what you mean is have Rob drive to get into the 9's. There is no tool box in the trunk, just in the drivers seat.

Ron, congrats on the numbers. I know you've worked long and hard to get this combo figured out. Cuda's( ) to you, Duane and whomever helped you get it right. Streetwize, man you've got some great info. Same with AndyF. I am glad it'll all fit under the hood! Ron, are you sharp-shooting for 10.oooo's? Sounds like you will be closer than before. Great winter upgrades for sure. Congrats. I admire you, for one reason, you work hard on paper first. You use a lot of knowledge and figure it out before buying parts. You say luck....We know better. You got a lot of know how in that semi-pro football skull of yours.
Congrats. Rico Maybe while Duane has it, seeif he can fab up and install a crank-scraper.

Oh ya, we in the "Lower Canadian Heights" down here, have something called Thanksgiving. I wish you and your Charger a happy one.. You are cordially invited if you want to come down for turkey . I'll pay for 3/4 the Diesel..

Join the quickest team in motorsports. Team FireCore. CustomWiresets.com