Quote:

Tony
I would be a little concerned if the Dyno operator is not actively engaging you in conversation regarding A/F ratios, fuel consumption and BSFC, among other things after each pull, if he is not reviewing and printing out complete data files between each run or at the end of the session for you to take home, and if printing, scanning and emailing records is technically challanging.

None of this makes the HP and TQ data any more or less accurate, or any higher or lower, but overall seems odd to me.

It wasn't trying to imply he finds the computer technically challenging. He's actually very bright, just never leaves the shop long enough to get with the times. Literally, he never leaves the shop and he is always working, and I just don't think he has gotten around to picking up the computer. I know its not normal, even my 5 year old can navigate a bit on the computer and internet.

However, I agree it would have been nice to have more data than what I got. I'm going to see if I can get a printout of all the data. If I get it, I will try to scan or at least post some of the pertinent info.

2 kids and a dog