Thanks guys for the moral support during this difficult time

Somecarguy - I'm running a Mopar Perf distributor. I didn't check timing above 5k, but based on the smooth graph it doesn't appear to have anything going on with timing.

Sixpackgut - I didn't mess with carb spacers with the M1 as it wouldn't fit under my hood anyways. I did run a 1" open on the Holey SD. I'm not sure the Stealth heads are worth anything in MW form. Have you heard anything about that?

BSB67 - My engine guys says his dyno is definitely more consevative than some other dynos...for what thats worth. I assume the numbers ar corrected and also that carb was opening all the way. The engine was already running on the dyno before I arrived for cam break in. I'll check later today just to be sure.

GCH - I did try a 1" open on the Holley SD, but nothing on the M1. I actually only ran the Holley with a 1" spacer, not without. The carb linkage was rubbing the intake without it. Gonna have the grind the intake a bit for clearance when in the car.

I'm almost tempted to flow one of the heads just to see whats going on with them...

2 kids and a dog