Quote:

Quote:

What does the chamber measure? They are usually 85-86 OOTB, and with cnc work, they will be larger. So did you have them milled any?
By your specs, assuming an 86cc chamber you have 10:1. Coupled with the large cam duration, you have no cylinder pressure. That will no doubt take some power away from that engine.
If you read my first post, and check out the build I did in the link, you'll see we used a cam with only 236@ .050 to achieve 535HP and 620TQ!

I did see your link and combos like your are exactly why I feel my numbers are down. The heads were resursaced by Modern to bring the chambers down to 82cc. My engine builder cc'd a couple just to confirm, and they were 81 and 82cc.

Dram - I don't have a scanner but I'll try to type in the hp and tq numbers by rpm. The only other relevant numbers I have on my printouts are man vac by rpm. Would it help to see those too? I think he said it was a DTS dyno.

Tony,

Maybe you can take a good picture of the dyno sheet then upload the picture here. That's what I used to do in the old days.