I'll stand with what I said, until proven otherwise. I'm basing that on my experience, and on what they provide for detail. I know enough about dyno stuff to see what everyone else that does dyno engines would leave in place after. Usually you'll get the water pump with it, plugs in it, the by pass hose, stuff like that. That's assuming the usual dyno carb, dyno distributor and wires, headers/exhaust, pulleys, and fuel from the metered line. They have to drain all fluids for shipment. I don't think I'm not taking a cheap shot. It's public domain, and I'm carefully looking at what they provide for info. Just stating what raises red flags with my semi educated eye, and what the listing of parts tells me. It's missing things that any dyno equipped shop I know of would leave in place. You dont take out spark plugs, or thermostats, or by pass hoses. You dont leave wide open holes into chambers or the crank case for shipment. It is built using parts which again, IMO, are less than adequate for the market segment it's aimed at (general performance engine buyer) but definately inexpensive. I'm a glass half empty type when it comes to internet sales. Experience has taught me that. Nothing personal. Just my opinion that aint worth much to anyone but me...lol.

Well, art is art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water! And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now, uh... Now you tell me what you know.