she has zero problems otherwise, she handles temps fantastic, she can lay down rubber sideways through an intersection, and most of the time I am just driving with the front 500cfm carb, picture below is with just the front carb, 70mph, 180º water, uphill, and spinning that 440 1900rpm with the Gear Vendors kicked in. I have tinkered with the thought of running an external 7psi fuel pump but quickly been disparaged by reading people who went down the road before me and ended up with burned out fuel pumps due to excessive heat. I am not doing it for money savings, is it a perk..yes but not the sole benefit. If that was the case I would put my single 4bbl Performer RPM back on with an AFB. I want to evolve her, bring her more up to date with technology. There is a group here called SpeedSector who drive around Europe and participate in endurance races and I would like to be able to join that next year. They mainly allow super cars to enter but they seem like a good group of people who love to tour. I already upgraded my brakes to a Hydroboost and have the Stainless lines ready to go in this winter with a few other upgrades. When it costs $170 to fill up your tank (albeit 95 octane) You wanna maximize your fuel, especially in an endurance race. Now don't get me wrong...my ride isn't ProTouring....YET! I am looking at changing over the upper and lower control arms but I need to find a fabricator friend first over here.....

They had the Gumball 3000 rolling through here to Mykonos in 2019 and I wanna jump on the bandwagon for the next time it comes through (I am accepting sponsors from now whistle )

Right after the EFI install its on my list to install a Dakota Digital Dash and replace the factory console auto shifter with a custom console but thats a 2024 problem.

Next question as I am watching Youtube videos about EFI installs. Do I have to replace the MSD 6AL box and the matching HEI distributor?

FreewayDriving.JPG
Last edited by Pyper70; 10/28/22 09:33 AM.

Family owned 1969 Charger R/T DualQuad 440/727/GVO/3.55s