Originally Posted by Pyper70
Originally Posted by AndyF
The Holley Sniper is a really good product and Holley has continued to expand the product line so now it is a complete bolt on kit including the ignition system. You do need some computer knowledge to install the Sniper. If you aren't up to speed on how find files on a hard drive or move files from the internet to a SD card then you'll need help. You'll need a Windows laptop so you can interface to the Sniper and program it. The Sniper electrical install can be tricky, especially on a Mopar. There are several ways to solve the puzzle of IGN 1 and IGN 2 so if you decide to go that way just post a question. I have various Sniper install and tuning videos on my website and youtube channel.

I was a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer in the past, mostly forgotten but I remember some stuff. I build PCs and tinker with electronics. This isn't a problem for me.

You should be good to go then. The Holley EFI system is all based on Windows so you need to be familiar with moving files around, using pull down menus, using a mouse to drag and drop and stuff like that. It is all routine stuff for someone who uses Word or Excel on a regular basis but I've run into a ton of car buys who have no idea how to attach a file from their hard drive to an email.