I have installed and messed with both Sniper, and FiTech both have performed well and since you have the dual quad intake a pair of bolt on throttle bodies would be easy and quick. I would prefer the FiTech for one main reason, it has the capability to set failure codes to tell you what is wrong with it. For some reason Holley systems cannot do this. Failure codes have been with OEM automotive system since the 1980's Holley it is time to get with the program. As a technician trained to work on OEM EFI systems, failure codes are how we fix them. If you have an issue with a Holley system, yes it can be diagnosed, but the skill level required is much higher. And I have very mixed results talking to either companies technical assistance over the phone, long wait times and sometimes it seems to me I know more about the systems than they do. Several times I have offered to email scope traces of the suspected components, and none of the tech people had any training or knowledge on scope patterns. As far as performance it has been shown many times that a well tuned carb will make a little more HP than EFI, I doubt that you could feel the difference driving the vehicle. I would also recommend, when you set up the system use the computer to adjust the ignition timing. The advance curve is a lot more of the drivability than the fuel curve on a lot of performance street driven vehicles, computer makes it very easy to tweak the ignition timing.