Originally Posted by Pyper70
Originally Posted by Bad340fish
You might consider having fuel rails put on your current manifold and run two 4 barrel throttle bodies. You would have port injection and dual throttle bodies. I run a setup like this but on an old Holley Pro Dominator tunnel ram. I think that would get you the best performance, I do not know how it would work out from a money standpoint. In 2017 it cost me $450 to have my intake modified for fuel injectors and -8 fuel rails.

If I lived in the US I could probably find a reputable shop to do that kinda work but I live in Greece and I can't trust a shop to that level. Plus its theory, its piecing together injectors,throttle bodies and software while basically making it a frankenstein situation. I prefer a bolt on application that the manufacturer can't turn around and say "its not our product's fault because you aren't using our dedicated manifold/injectors/TBI"

You could still source everything from Holley to maintain vendor support. But I do understand finding a shop to fabricate the injector rails could be difficult in your situation.

I built my entire system(the ECU was a kit) so I can only turn to the guy in the mirror in most situations lol.

68 Barracuda Formula S 340