I am all for building stuff to make the masses happy, making piles o money and staying in buisness even if it's stuff I would never personally own, if they need a stupid unibody FWD truck to sell a crap load they should build one. I still think a small work oriented truck (like the 95ish toyota pickup) would also sell a crap load and they would be the only one making them! I also can't fathom how chrysler has sat around and watch the staggering numbers of suburban, yukon, expedetion sales for over 30 years and NEVER made a single competitor for them... absolutly mind blowing the money they have watched flow to their competitors and ever never tried to get in on that one. Don't tell me a Durango is in that market, too small to compete with those rigs and now it's unibody also, build a 4 door ramcharger now! Watching most of what Chrysler has done in the last 20 years looks like a dog with worms draggin his butt on the carpet, Daokta got super ugly and rode the 4.7/3.7 engines into utter darkness then claim nobody wants small trucks, the butt ugly magnum (at least it was RWD and had Hemis), re-badged fiats, VM motori diesels when they could have had cummins...

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!