Originally Posted by a12rag
Ford is totally reinventing their vehicle line up . . . .once again, FCA has rested on its laurels feeding off what they have offered for last 10-15 years. No real innovative vehicles coming from them, that look towards the future - smaller, more efficient, (err, electric ???) ... Chrysler only has 300 and Pacifica . . . Dodge only has minivan (as low cost offering), along with Charger, and Challenger . . . Ram & Jeep are being raped for their profits - but what is coming from them ?? . . . . sorry, we are the old dinosaurs and if the company wants to be around, they really gotta get their European management to allow designed in and for north american vehicles . . . rebadged european machines just have never really flied over here . . . . and the vehicles have to be targeted to those 30-45 yr olds . . . I am thinking more of retirement than vehicles . . . sure I could live in my car, but I really don't want to do that in retirement . . .

A mid size truck - Jeep Gladiator . . . not a low cost proposition . . . . GM & Toyota still eating their lunch . . . and now a "mini" option from Ford . . . well, just think that FCA is not looking forward . . .

Just my 2cents (now only worth 1??) . . .

Cheers

M

FCA had to get debt free in order to find a merge partner so spending was slowed to a snails pace, money only went into the sure winners (Jeep, Dodge trucks). Now that they pulled off the scheme money is being spent again, supposedly there is a new Dodge on the way based on this

[Linked Image]

New charger and challenger are being figured out as I type with many hints of being electric and "re-inventing the muscle car"

[Linked Image]