Personally I think it would not be worth Mopars time or money to re-issue the heads. There may be a lot of talk on here about buying a new set, but the fact is when it comes time to pony up the $$$$ few will or can afford it. I have a complete like new W-5 top end set up, from HS rockers Arp studs, ferrea valves, springs, sheetmetal tunnel ram, even their choice of headers with adapter plates, etc, etc, etc, I've tried to sell for a while now with only 3-4 inquiries and they only wanted to see pictures of the ports and see how the work was done to them so they could TRY to duplicate the work done to them... the heads I have make serious HP, have less than 40 passes on them, and have all the best parts, my car went 9.50s all day long with them at 3200lbs and 370 cubic inches, pretty small by todays standards... you couldn't buy the parts for what I want for everything let alone the machine work and porting, hell, the intake alone cost $3000, yet noone can step up to the plate??? So for someone to fork over $1200-$1500 for just plain heads then spend another $1200-$1500+ for porting, $900-$1300 for rockers, $400+ for valves, $400+ for Springs, retainers, seals, intake, machine work to be able to use them, etc, etc, etc, I just don't see that happening on a large scale basis for Mopar to justify re-issueing them.