Quote:

Ryan,you mentioned the jesel deal being expensive,the rocker gear is what 700 bucks,and is far superior geometry wise to anything i have seen ie erson ,etc,not to mention is bulletproof,i think its a great deal.and does away with the shafts...

I was referring to Jesel/T&D W9 rockers as being expensive.

The Jesel Sportsmans are reasonable for W2/5 but do require rocker pedestal machining So add at least another $125-$150 to the cost and must be pushrod poiled, which not everyones block/lifter combo is setup for.

The Erson W2/5 is still the best bang for the buck setup out there, now avail in variety of ratios, they are currently setup to oil through the head or pushrod oil with no mods, billet bodies, roller bearing on shaft.... For $769 they are the best deal avail. The Jesel Sportsmans were right around $799, as of July 1 Jesel had a large price increase, and Sportsmans should now be around $960. Also the Jesel or T&D will require pushrod hole mods to clear pushrods as you know. The Erson stuff will run a 3/8 rod with no mods on 90% of W5 heads.