Been looking for a larger (10-15,000ft) industrial building for a couple years now but the prices are 5X what I paid per sqft during the last downturn. Everyone thinks their building isd worth a fortune now that you can grw pot in them (I just dont understand how so many people think thats such a good idea) I watched the 5000ft building I'm in go from $250k down to $100k during the last recession when I bought it. Looking for the same kinda deal this time. There's a 15,000ft building within 10 minutes of my house. The closest industrial park for miles. Seller wants $895k. I'd pay half that.

At 57 the one thing I've learned (now on the 4th recession in my lifetime; 1981, 1987, 2000, 2008) is the world doesn't come to an end. After the last downturn we learned to live VERY, VERY MUCH (did I say VERY) within our means. We scrambled to pay off EVERYTHING as fast as possible (took years) during this last great bull run. When I was younger I would have panicked if I didn't see a weekly paycheck. Now, sometimes, I forget to pay myself for a couple months. I don't make a lot of money, don't drive a Ferrari or wear fancy clothes but feel incredibly lucky to live relatively modest in this great country.

Looks like many guys are taking advantage of being able to work on their cars instead of eating out or going to movies. I'd do the same if I wasn't so damn busy.

Good luck to us all. One thing I may have to buy is a bidet of I can't find any darn Scotts toilet paper. This is CRAZY.

PS I was looking to get a used 2019 Ram (sorry, as much as I'd like to help the economy I'll let someone else drive it for a year and take a 20% hit for me). That's on the back burner till I see light at the end of the tunnel. My 28yo son is a car salesman. He thinks cause he sells Vettes that he's ok. Told him I wouldn't bet on it. Now GM STOPPED MAKING 2020 Vettes and his dealer is looking to close for a while. Thats gonna be a tough lesson to learn.

www.DetroitMuscleTechnologies.com Mopar body and heater box restoration gaskets