Sweet Info Andrewh I like what you did with that conversion. I have 3 Milk Crates of wiring I have to disect to get my wiring together. I am going to keep the power distribution box and try to integrate the EFI system with as little changes to the factory wiring as possible.

Luckily the AC & Heater hoses exit at the same place as they did on my original 70 engine.

My conversion is going to be super cheap. I got the Engine and tranny for $150. The wiring harness, ECU, Oil pan, new headers, missing parts like Dipstick tube and other stuff for about $450 more.

The oil pan and pick up were standard 1974 360 E body parts. I got the oil pan from Ebay and the pickup from Autozone.

The engine mounts are standard 318 mounts for an E body. The 5.9L uses the 340/360 mounts but all I had was 318's so I had to shim the mounts.

I am going to try to integrate the 95 OEM fuel pump into my 70 tank. I am hopeing to integrate it into an old tank by fashioning an Adapter into the top of the tank. If it works I will post pictures. My goal is to keep the whole process 100% factory parts so if I break down in the middle of no where I can get parts at nearly any parts store. It won't be that way but my goal is to get as close as possible.

Hemicuda974, that was a great idea about the Durango air cleaner hat. I just happened to have one and it clears. Now I am tempted to leave the battery out of the engine compartment and place an Air Cleaner Box in place of the battery. I will have to modify the hat since it seems to only go on one way and points to the passenger side IIRC.

I added some more pics here.

Daniel the headers for an A body will work fine. Once the factory Magnum exhaust manifolds are removed the sides of the engine are dimensionally the same. My only concern was the port shape but it isn't very different, Look here. . You will need to add an O2 Sensor in the exhaust. In order to keep the O2 sensor and EGR functional I plan on adding fittings on the inside edge of the collectors.