I decided to use an MDF trim that is already primed white at the seams of the Masonite and as a base at the bottom of the wall.
Three different sizes at 1 1/2", 2 1/2" and 3 1/2" wide.
Installed the Masonite at the east wall and added another section of pegboard for construction tools only.
I also started moving tools and supplies out from the basement of the house and upper garage so that everything is organized in one area...
All of the different nails...screws...anchors...shots and pins and such makes for a lot of differing individual fasteners...
I bought 12" wide MDF shelving and created a storage system utilizing storage bins and empty screw containers to infill the area below the upper cabinets...
These are a small metal storage bins and the shelving is set up for two containers high and two containers deep in each row...
The red ones are just plastic but are also set up for two deep...
The best part is I still have a 24" countertop with 12" of storage behind it and plenty of room to tinker with stuff without being too small of a countertop...
It will all be a little less "crowded" once I get the upstairs finished and move the car related stuff upstairs...

1123180631.jpg1126181134.jpg1126181135a.jpg1126181134a.jpg

...FAFO...