I was looking at this same sort of deal last year, and can offer what my experience was. I penciled out selling my 7 year old Stealths and getting into something new. But my math suggested it was still much more budget friendly to send my Stealths to Modern. About $400 still in my pocket is what I figured. Funds that could go to something else. They may or may not be equal to a set of TF240’s (I know... they arent), But they’re real close and I have the reassurance of knowing they’ve been prepped by one of the best head shops in the country.

I picked up a solid 2-1/2 tenths with the work and no other changes. My plans are to go to 1.6 rockers soon to make better use of the heads potential. My cam is .573 gross / .555 net lift with the current 1.5 rockers. The heads max out at a little over .600, so math suggests I may be leaving a little flow on the table.

I’m sure I’d be happy with new 240’s as well, but I’m cheap and the portwork was more within my budget. I also like the stock look of the Stealth head. It fits the stock vibe of my car, as I still run stock rocker covers, a dual plane intake, and all stock belt driven accessories, all painted up to look factory correct.

BTW: Count me in the camp that would LOVE to see the Dyno test described by Dwayne earlier in this thread!

LemonWedge - Street heavy / Strip ready - 11.07 @ 120